Miles Morales is a prominent supporting character in Marvel's Spider-Man, and the titular protagonist of the upcoming standalone expansion Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales. A seventeen-year-old teenager, he is a friend of Peter Parker and the son of police officer Jefferson Davis. Peter befriends Miles after his father's death, introducing him to the non-profit F.E.A.S.T. shelter so he can serve as a volunteer. Miles is unaware of Peter's secret identity as the masked vigilante Spider-Man, whom Miles idolizes. He eventually gains spider-like powers himself, which he reveals to Peter, who in turn reveals being Spider-Man. Under Peter's guidance, Miles attempts to step up as New York City's next superhero.
In the original game, a pre-spider bite Miles is featured as a playable character during some investigative stealth gameplay portions in the main story. In the self-titled spin-off, he is the main playable character, adopting both stealth and action gameplay mechanics similar to those of Peter's Spider-Man. In all of his appearances, Miles is portrayed by Nadji Jeter.More about Miles Morales
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style and policies and guidelines to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images. Don't forget to add categories and a description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- ...that Insomniac Games focused much of their development on the web slinging mechanic?
- ...that this iteration of Spider-Man appeared in 2018's Spider-Geddon comic book series in his official Marvel Comics debut?
- ...that Spider-Man, Peter Parker, and Mary Jane Watson are all playable in Marvel's Spider-Man?