The ESU Suit is a suit players can unlock in Marvel's Spider-Man. Players gain this suit after photographing 50 different secret landmarks throughout the map. Note that these landmarks are not the same players have to find for Landmark Tokens. It does not possess an associated suit power.
In this suit, Peter Parker only wears an Empire State University (ESU) T-shirt, black jeans with gray shoes, web-shooter wristbands, and a classic Spider-Man mask. Parker is essentially in civilian wear with the only distinctive Spider-Man clothing being the mask which is borrowed from the Advanced Suit.
- Central Park: Beldevere Castle, The Blockhouse, Boat Pavilion, Cleopatra's Needle
- Chinatown: Chinatown Police Department, HEART Clinic Statue, Leo's Pizza, Manhattan Bridge Entrance Arch, Rhino Street Graffiti, Scorpion Street Graffiti, Stuyvesant Town Fountain, Williamsburg Bridge Skate-park
- Financial District: Auerbach Theater, Bougainvillea Flower Building Art, Lockjaw Statue, New York Pier, Puck Building Statue, The Pylon, Statue of Liberty, Supreme Court Statue
- Greenwich: J. Jonah Jameson Street Graffiti, Museum of Modern Art, Stonewall Inn
- Harlem: Ben Parker's Grave, General Grant National Memorial, Harlem Community Garden, Harlem Sanitarium, Harlem Street Art, Pale Horse Ridez, Norman Osborn Campaign Office, Rooftop Art, Sherman Monument Statue, Soldier's Cemetery Monument, Trinity Church
- Hell's Kitchen: Nelson & Murdock: Attorneys at Law, Portside Grain Building, Vulture Street Graffiti
- Midtown: Beacon Court, Columbus Circle, Koi Fish Wall Art, Paramount Building
- Upper East Side: Black Wing Tavern, 65th Street Library, Latin American Museum, Recessed Fountain Plaza
- Upper West Side: Eagles and Prey Statue, Fire House 74, Greenhouse, Oscorp Records Building, Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument